The juni Brush - 2 Pack
We believe bamboo is one of the most sustainable resources with unique potential to combat poverty and natural resources challenges. By producing and selling our bamboo toothbrushes, we want to contribute to unlocking the potential of sustainable natural resources like bamboo, and create positive impacts sustainably as a social enterprise.
How to take the bristles off:
1. Take a tweezer or pliers and take the bristles out
2. Throw the bristles in the garbage
3. Reuse or compost the bamboo handle
Love Love Love
I love the Juni brush for couple reasons.
1. It’s eco-friendly. I can recycle.
2. The bristles are soft so it’s gentle on my gum but the same time it cleans really well between my teeth and gum.
3. Love the design.
I’d highly recommend this product!
Great Bamboo Toothbrush
The Juni Brush is lightweight and has incredibly soft bristles. I love that it’s sustainable and an easy way to eliminate plastic. It’s perfect for my sensitive teeth.