The juni Kids Brush - 2 Pack
- Why We Love It
Like any healthy habit, good oral hygiene is important to develop at a young age. Using a bamboo toothbrush can instill the importance of living a sustainable, eco-friendly lifestyle for your kiddos and beyond. Bamboo also has naturally antibacterial properties.
- Safe for children
- Created by dentists, engineers and designers
- Superb water-resistance using patented technology
- Soft, single tapered PBT bristles, dentist recommended
- Comes in plastic-free packaging
- Made in-house at our factory in South Korea
The juni Kids Brush - 2 Pack3>
What Our Customers Say
If the answers you're looking for are not found below, see our About page or reach out to us!
I’ve seen a few bamboo toothbrushes out there. How is Juni different?
Juni brushes are special for a few reasons.
1) We use a patented heat-pressing technology to polish and finish the handle of the brush, which results in a luxuriously smooth finish. Most other bamboo toothbrushes are not finished, resulting in a rough texture (sometimes even causing splinters!)
2) Juni’s brushes have soft, tapered bristles that actually get into hard-to-reach areas, resulting in a great clean every time.
3) Our brushes are made in-house! Ownership of the entire production process allows us to make the best product possible.
What is the target age for the juni Kids Brush?The recommended age for our juni Kids Brush is 3-8 years old, although this may differ slightly depending on the little one's mouth size.
Is the toothbrush waterproof?Our toothbrushes are made highly water-resistant using two methods. First, we use our patented heat-pressing method to increase the carbonization and caramelization of the bamboo surface, creating a smooth finished surface. As a result, you may notice that there is some residual yellowing of the water surrounding the toothbrush if it is left to soak. This is due to the natural color of the toothbrush and is not something to be alarmed about. A food-grade oil coating on the surface of the toothbrush provides an additional layer of water resistance.
What are the bristles made out of?Our soft, tapered bristles are made out of PBT (Polybutylene terephthalate), a synthetic polymer. While most brushes in the US are made out of nylon, a different type of synthetic polymer, we chose PBT for its soft properties that can produce tapered bristles that are nicer to your enamel and gums.
How do I recycle the toothbrush?You can use the brushes to clean hard to reach surfaces long after they’ve done their part to keep your mouth clean. After you’re fully used the toothbrush, the bristles should be separated from the body of the brush using pliers. The bamboo body can be composted or recycled while the bristles can be thrown away in the trash. We’re currently looking into better alternatives to the PBT bristles used in our toothbrushes.